MORE QUESTIONS RELATED TO MASKS AND FACE COVERINGS VISIT OUR “MASKS FOR ALL” PAGE.
– Harris Co.832-927-7575 9am-7p
– Houston 832-393-4220 M-F 9am-7pm, Sat 9am-3pm
– Fort Bend Co. 281-633-7795 M-F 8am-5pm
– Galveston Co. 409-938-7221 M-F 8am-5pm
– TX Dept of Health 1-877-570-9779 M-F 7am-8pm
– CrowdSource Rescue connects volunteers to assist with no-contact food deliveries to high-risk Houston residents.
– Meals on Wheels is also providing “drive-thru” and no-contact food deliveries for homebound seniors. Click here for more information on applying or volunteering.
All information, links to information, ideas expressed, services referenced, companies mentioned and all other data and verbiage (collectively, referred to as information) included on this website and in the pdf document is FOR INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY! Houston Responds, has tried to provide on this website and in the pdf documents herein, helpful information for those looking for resources due to COVID-19. HOWEVER, Houston Responds, nor any of its staff, employees, volunteers or anyone else associated with Houston Responds, have verified, investigated, vetted, tested or substantiated any of the information included herein. Therefore, Houston Responds does not make any representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise as to the information provided on this website or websites linked to this website, nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.